Talk to us.
It all starts with a conversation.
Get in touch today to see how we can help you on your digital transformation journey.
Salesforce Consulting Services are designed to meet your company’s sales, marketing, and customer service requirements. At Devoteam We use our deep CRM consulting expertise to help businesses in various industries such as : Retail, IT, Healthcare, Manufacturers, FinTech, Banking, and other sectors to leverage the power of Salesforce
The main services that Salesforce offers are popular cloud services and products such as:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Salesforce Platform.
- Salesforce Einstein.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
Here’s how it performs in each of the six modules:
- Sales Force Automation.
- Marketing Automation.
- Customer Service and Support.
- Analytics and Reporting.
- Extended CRM.
- Product Technology.
At Devoteam we recommend the use of Salesforce CRM because of the following Benefits of Salesforce CRM
- Reliable reports.
- Dashboards that visually present data.
- Enhanced messaging through automation.
- Proactive service.
- Increased efficiency through automation.
- An easy collaboration.
Salesforce creates and supports customer relationship management (CRM) software that breaks down technology silos between departments to provide companies with a comprehensive view of their clients, wherever they are interacting with your brand.
A CRM module is a component of the solution that is accountable for some important feature of your workflow that is relevant to client interaction.
- Sales data : CRM captures leads from all the acquisition funnel of the company and organizes it to maximize sales efficiency.
- Marketing module : it’s use to streamline all the actions from the marketing department
- Reports : all the employees of the company have to complete various reports during the sales process. These reports are easily shareable and downloadable.
- Documentation: CRM keeps all documents and images (all file types) in a dedicated space. Employees can easily get access to them at every time.
- Workflow : The automation of data collecting and analysis, as well as marketing efforts and other duties, will help speed up all business processes within the organization and provide reporting and analysis.
- Sales performances : This CRM feature allows managers to easily track team performance, pinpoint problems and solve them as they arise.
- Call center : for companies using a call center service, you can integrate the 3rd party system into the CRM to get information from it easily
- Role-based view : The Role based views tool is designed to strengthen data security by limiting access to specific files for employees who are not accountable for the information in question.
As a long-standing Salesforce Partner, Devoteam can guide your organization to a seamless adoption of cloud-based services.
Insights & News
The digital world is always spinning on its axis.
Keep up to date with all things digital.
September 20, 2022
Can’t attend Dreamforce in San Francisco? Don’t worry, we’ve got…Read more
September 5, 2022
API authentications help consumers access leading global tech giant’s products and services. Their open API approach improves the end-to-end process for the benefit of the consumer.Read more
September 2, 2022
The MuleSoft CPG Team with the support of Devoteam are…Read more
August 26, 2022
APIs are all around us. Many of us interact with them every day without giving it a second thought. In this blog, we will explore what APIs are, how they’re used and Amazon’s API first strategy.Read more
August 16, 2022
This blog post explains formatted logging in Mule applications and how to use the MuleSoft Json Logger connector to publish selected business logs to external systems such as ELK or Splunk.Read more
June 29, 2022
Blog Series, Part II: How does MuleSoft (iPaaS) help to grow your organisation as an Integration Platform
In the part one of this blog series, we have…Read more
June 29, 2022
In this blog series we will talk about: Why is…Read more
June 29, 2022
This is the final post of this series and we…Read more
May 30, 2022
Why we want to apply caching, Benefits of caching and…Read more